Attorney Azar Menhaji
- Deportation & Removal
- Family Based Immigration
- Employment Based Immigration
- Political Asylum
- Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Domestic Violence
- Child Custody & Support
We Are Located At
1 Montclair Ave,
P.O Box 765,
Tel: (973) 523-3336
Fax: (973) 523-3337
- Assistance in Divorce Annulment
Spouse & Child Support
- We ensure that you are financially secured
- Protection you against domestic violence
- Fighting for your custodial rights
Division of Property
- Fair division of property
Green Card & Citizenship
- Represent and help you obtain Green card & Citizenship
Deportation & Removal
- Fight against deportation and removal ruling
Family Based Immigration
- Helping your family immigrate
- Helping you seek political asylum in United States of America
- Assisting you with work permit visas.
Attorney Azar Menhaji
The primary focus of the Abasi Menhaji & Associates, LLC is focused in the areas of Immigration, Matrimonial, Municipal Court and Personal Injury matters.
The Firm is located in South Paterson, New Jersey, a predominantly ethnic community consisting of: Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Africans, and Eastern European nationals in need of legal representation within the wide range of Immigration, Matrimonial, Municipal, Personal Injury and other legal matters.
The Firm’s founder, Azar Abasi Menhaji, competent and honest attorney, understands the community’s need to an honest and competent representation with her clients as if she is representing her own family members. Attorney Menhaji is fluent in French, Spanish, Turkish, Farsi, and Afghani languages; using her own ethnic background, intellectual and academic achievements in order to accomplish the best results for all clients.
The Firm is proud to introduce its relationship with Evan M. Foulke, Esquire, who has successfully prosecuted hundreds of personal injury cases recovering millions of dollars for injured clients for over 25 years.
Law Offices of Abasi Menhaji & Associates, LLC, handles a variety of legal issues pertaining to Immigration and Nationality Laws
- Legalization Litigation Matters
- Family-Based Immigration Petitions
- Consular Processing
- Legal Permanent Residency within the U.S.
- Citizenship & Naturalization Matters;
- Defenses of De-Naturalization Matters
- Violence Against Women Act
- Deportation and Removal Defense
- Immigration Court Hearings
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal Cases
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Immigration Administrative Appeals matters
- Fiancée Visa Petitions
- Employment-Based Immigration Petitions
- Temporary Protected Status
- Victims of Crimes/U Visas
The immigration Law Offices of Abasi Menhaji & Associates, LLC is no stranger to complicated Immigration Law matters based on the Firm’s experience and compassionate interest to advocate and resolve complex immigration issues. The Firm was founded on principles of honesty, hard work, compassion and reasonableness based on our unwavering belief to fight a good fight to achieve the best results.